Sync images from iTunes
You can sync images to Kredo from a folder on your computer.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Open iTunes and connect your device.
- Click the Device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper-right corner first.) If you don’t see your device, choose Hide Sidebar from the View menu.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing/Apps section.
- Select Kredo from the list of Apps.
- Click “Add” in the bottom-right corner of Kredo Documents side-panel.
- Choose the folder where you stored your images and click “Add”.